Voicemail

Apr. 30th, 2015 08:36 pm
light_a_spark: (roy on the telephone)
[personal profile] light_a_spark
"This is Sheriff Mustang. I'm not in right now, but leave a message and I'll get back to you soon.

Yes, Elisabeth. I'm doing my paperwork right now."

---
OOC: In creating this journal, the author has assumed the identity of a fictional person for use in the role-playing game [livejournal.com profile] fandomhigh, for the sole purpose of entertainment, without intending to obtain a benefit or to injure or defraud either the person who created the fictional person, or any reader of this content. The author does not purport to be the creator of the fictional person, or to be affiliated with the creator, or with any person or entity with an interest in the fictional person. The author does not claim to be the person who is being used as the graphical representation of that fictional person, nor intend to obtain a benefit or to injure or defraud that person by use of their image.

Date: 2007-05-09 05:22 pm (UTC)
needsaparrot: (phone)
From: [personal profile] needsaparrot
"Hey, it's Xander Harris - just wanted to let you know that your new apartment's vacant now, and you can move in whenever you're ready."

Date: 2007-06-06 05:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
A hand-lettered card was dropped into the mailbox or slipped under the door.


Please join me in wishing joy to Wade "Deadpool" Wilson and Yondaime Hokage Arashi Uzumaki as we celebrate the the happy one month anniversary of their marriage.

Caritas, 7pm
Wednesday June 6th

The couple is registered at Sanrio and Bed, Bath, and Beyond


A more casual note is scrawled on the card. Make sure you come. This should be entertaining. ~Aly

Phone Fun

Date: 2007-06-15 01:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] southernbender.livejournal.com
"Molly! So Chad got finally a kitty? And it is the UGLIEST KITTY EVER. Seriously. Like I don't even want to touch it because I think it might eat my head. Chad's convinced he's adorable though so shhh, don't tell him. I don't think he noticed I tried not to touch it.

Also? Mel's gone crazy. If she offers you a 'special surprise,' totally don't listen. Maybe we should get her to the clinic?"

Re: Phone Fun

Date: 2007-06-15 05:37 pm (UTC)

Freaky Friday Phone Fun

Date: 2007-06-15 03:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] montecito-east.livejournal.com
[From here]

"Hey you! No, I don't need any back-up yet, but it's Friday and I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me here at the hotel. Gunther said that you really liked the food and I managed to convince him that you're a great guy. And I promise, no kneecaps will be broken. Talk to you later!"

Date: 2007-06-15 05:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
Aly meant to call Josh and see what he was doing tonight. It was too bad the phones didn't cooperate.

"Hey you, what are you up to this evening? I was hoping to talk to you into spending some time with me. Think I have a good shot of convincing you?"

Date: 2007-06-15 05:51 pm (UTC)

Phone Fun!

Date: 2007-06-15 09:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whitedeathpod.livejournal.com
[From here]

Really, what could John possibly say to that post? So, he ignored it completely.

Oh, oh, oh, oh -
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
To never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, thats your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
While you were the one with all the strain.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that youre my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
But Ive got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that youre my hero?
Youre everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you youre my hero?
Youre everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and i, I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings,
cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. you let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
So high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
Thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.


Yes, he just sang Bette Midler to the sheriff.

Re: Phone Fun!

Date: 2007-06-15 11:30 pm (UTC)

Date: 2007-06-26 04:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] montecito-east.livejournal.com
"Hi, this is Mary Connell. I just wanted to invite you to a huge party that we're having in the hotel ballroom for my birthday next Monday. Hope to see you there!"

Date: 2007-07-07 02:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] carbontelepath.livejournal.com
"Hello, this is Emma Frost. I would like to invite you on behalf of myself and Ares to a welcome party for the new teachers at the high school this Sunday evening. It will be at 15 Griffin Way and have alcohol. And food. Hope to see you there!"

Date: 2007-07-11 02:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"General Mustang? Mind if we push back our chess game until the evening? I managed to forget about cheerleading this afternoon."

Date: 2007-07-11 02:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
"Let me get this straight. You rearrange my schedule and then ask to postpone? I'm expecting that cupcake now, you do realise?"

Date: 2007-07-11 02:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"Look at it this way, General. Now you get an afternoon free."

Date: 2007-07-11 02:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
"And what am I to do with a free afternoon when you're not here to distract me?"

Date: 2007-07-11 02:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"Brush up on your chess game? Get your own cupcakes? Visit the event they were setting up in the park? Read? Study? Go to the beach? Think of conversation topics?"

Date: 2007-07-11 02:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
"I hear you enjoyed the rest of your evening," Roy remarked and sighed. "Very well, I'll find a way to stay entertained."

Date: 2007-07-11 03:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"I did," she said softly. "Except for the part where Deadpool decided I needed kittens. You could take care of them for the afternoon!"

Date: 2007-07-11 03:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
Roy blinked. "I'm a dog person."

Date: 2007-07-11 03:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"They're very cute," she said entreatingly. "And I'm not exactly a cat person either!"

Date: 2007-07-11 03:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
Another sigh and Roy drummed his fingers to the top of his desk. His empty desk, he'd actually managed to clear his paperwork for this afternoon. He'd get bored. "Do you really need someone to watch them?"

Date: 2007-07-11 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"They seem to cry a lot when they're alone," she said. "They're very friendly!"

Well, Dee was. Ow just started chewing on the nearest piece of flesh.

Date: 2007-07-11 03:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
There was a long pause filled with the steady beat of Roy drumming to fingers against the wood.

"Very well."

Date: 2007-07-11 03:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"Thank you," Aly said, happily. "I'll definitely bring you cupcakes. Shall I drop them off at your apartment or the station?"

Date: 2007-07-11 03:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
Roy looked down at the empty desk. His image would be ruined.

"My apartment. I need to pick up some food still, but I can pick them up in half an hour?"

Date: 2007-07-11 03:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"Perfect. One's Dee and the other's Ow. They look alike, but it's easy to tell them apart. And I owe you one."

Date: 2007-07-11 03:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
"Yes, you do," Roy informed her. "I'll see you in a few."

Date: 2007-07-11 03:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"Cupcakes!" she reminded him as she hung up.

Date: 2007-07-11 03:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
Roy hung up as well, wondering exactly how his afternoon of chess turning into one of cat sitting.

Date: 2007-09-08 05:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] on-her-korhal.livejournal.com
"Hey, Sheriff, the book tells me Sunday nights are tactically sound for dinner. Mind testing that theory?"

Date: 2007-09-08 05:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
"I'm glad to hear you managed to get through the book so quickly. I think I can manage Sunday."

Date: 2007-09-08 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] on-her-korhal.livejournal.com
"Looks like the authors felt proper rationing procedures were a priority. I'll swing by at seven?"

Date: 2007-09-08 05:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] light-a-spark.livejournal.com
"How considerate of them. Seven works," he agreed. "Just don't forget to dress up."

Date: 2007-09-08 05:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] on-her-korhal.livejournal.com
"You have my word, Sheriff," she said, dryly, then hung up.

Date: 2007-12-24 08:10 pm (UTC)
needsaparrot: (z-wee - nose)
From: [personal profile] needsaparrot
Slipped under the door on December 24th is an envelope containing a card that says "Happy Winterthingy of Your Choice - Xander" and the check for December's rent, torn in half.

Date: 2008-03-12 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] on-her-korhal.livejournal.com
"Roy, I'm heading out to help the Dean bust some heads over this whole angels thing. Good hunting. Don't be an idiot."

Click.

Date: 2008-06-07 11:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksy-spy.livejournal.com
"Roy, we're going to have to postpone the exploring the island plan. Got a letter from Arashi, and his friend died. Wade and I are going to the funeral. I'll be back as soon as possible, and I won't get hurt." There was a pause. "Love you."

Profile

Roy Mustang

April 2015

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829 30  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 03:29 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios